The site is developed using valid XHTML and cascading style sheets (CSS). Our site content is separated from presentational elements, which makes it available to any visitors that use technologies such as a screen reader or text only browser.
You can use the icons at the top of every web page to change the size of the text that appears on this website.
The A icon changes the page to a large text size and high visibility colour scheme.
You may also use your browser settings to change the text size for all the websites that you visit. The technique for doing this is slightly different depending on the browser that you use:
• Internet Explorer 7/8: Select the 'Page' menu, then one of the options under 'Zoom' or 'Text Size'. The default setting is 'Medium'
• Internet Explorer 6: Select the 'View' menu, and select one of the options under 'Text Size'
• Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Text Size', then select Increase, Decrease or Normal
• Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Zoom' percentage options
• Netscape: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Text Zoom' options
Other browsers may also have similar options available. Please consult the documentation provided with your browser if similar options to the ones above aren't available.
Last updated: 17/01/2012