The Information Standard enables your organisation to show commitment to quality evidence-based health and social care information and to test whether internal processes are ‘fit for purpose’. Information Standard certified organisations benefit from:
- Enhanced credibility and reputation
- Increased access by the public as their demand for reliable information grows - 78% of the public stated that they think they would be better able to self manage their health and their family’s health if they had quick and easy access to health information that they could trust*
- Real clarity around information production costs across your organisation
- Cost savings - improved internal processes leading to more efficient ways of working
- Reduced risk of litigation due to a clearly defined information audit trail
- A framework for continual improvement
- Increased competitive advantage and more funding opportunities.
To find out more about certification for your organisation, click here.
* Capita Group Research/Research Now Survey 2010
Last updated: 07/02/2013